Definitely best viewed with Firefox 2
EUTHANASIA: Also called mercy killing is the act of putting to death painlessly or allowing to die, as by withholding extreme medical measures, a person or animal suffering from an incurable, esp. a painful, disease or medical condition. The act of abolishing life in the healthy, without consent, for any reason, cannot be called Euthanasia.
The Animal Rescue Site

Monday, September 24, 2007

BOW WOW INDIA

God Bless India


The first city in the world to be no-kill was Mumbai, India. The Indian government announced in 1998 the goal of the whole country to become no-kill[12]
Learn more about the No-Kill World Wide Movement here.


And I’m proud to be an
Indian Animal,
where at least here I know I’m free.
And I won't forget my family who die in the USA daily,
if we could, you know, we would bring them home today.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend and defend you still today.
Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless holy India everyday.

From the lakes of Kashmir,
to the hills of Tirupati,
Across the plains of Madhya,
From the Himalayas to shining Ocean,
free.

From compassionate Mumbai down to the churches of Bangalore,
and Gujarat to Madras.
Well there's pride in every Indian heart,
and its time we stand and say..

That I’m proud to be an Indian,
where at least I know animals are free,
And I won't forget the many who die in American shelters, daily,
Their silent desperation, cries out in my sleep.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
'Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,

God bless the USA.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know
I’m free.
And I wont forget the many animals who are imprisoned here,
dying daily for and because of me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and pray,
the
NO-KILL ANIMAL SHELTER MOVEMENT,
take roots in the hearts of every American today!
'cause there ain't no doubt I love the cats & dogs, all animals of this great land,

God Bless the USA


In undying memory of Moti, a wonderful, loving, playful feral dog, a victim of the kill mentality of animal control

No comments: